Do you know where you money goes? Would balancing your budget take an act of Congress? Does your idea of preparing for the future involve lottery tickets?
This friendly guide provides everything you need to know to stay on top of your finances and make the most of your money -- both your cash and your Microsoft Money 2006 software program (the Premium, Deluxe, or Standard edition). You'll find out how to record financial transactions, analyze different investments, determine your net worth, plan for retirement, make informed financial decisions, and more.
With step-by-step, easy-to-understand instructions and lots of screen shots, Microsoft Money 2006 For Dummies shows and tells you how to:
- Set up accounts and record all transactions, including charge card purchases
- Do your banking, categorize your spending and income, reconcile an account, print checks, and more
- Research and track investments
- Create a realistic budget, schedule bill payments, estimate your income tax bill, plan for retirement, and more
- Generate reports and charts that help you understand your spending habits, see where you stand financially, and improve your financial picture
- Track assets, liabilities, loans, and mortgages
- Use online banking services
You can even get really serious and use the Lifetime Planner to map out your hopes and dreams and find out if you're on the way to achieving them. This book could be the best investment you'll ever make!