Success as a Real Estate Agent For Dummies shows you how to make your fortune in the real estate business. Whether you are looking to rev up your real estate business, deciding whether to specialize in commercial or residential real estate, or just interested in refining specific skills, this book is for you.
This no-nonsense guide shows you the fun and easy way to become a successful real estate agent. It provides expert advice on acquiring the skills needed to excel and the respect and recognition you'll gain through making sales and generating profit. Soon you'll have all the tools you need to:
- Prospect your way to listings and sales
- Build a referral-based clientele
- Work with expired and FSBO listings
- Plan and host a successful open house
- Present and close listing contracts
- Market yourself and your properties online and in print
- Negotiate contracts and avoid derailment
- Stake your competitive position
- Achieve excellent relationships with clients
- Spend less time to earn more money
This guide features tips and tricks for working with buyers, must-haves for a successful real estate agent, and common pitfalls that can be avoided. Also included is a list of Web sites for real estate agents that are valuable resources for success. With Success as a Real Estate Agent For Dummies, you'll discover how to acquire key skills and get on track for a successful career!